The 2015 Avalon seminar will be held on the morning of Thursday 26th February 2015 from 09.15am.
Papers to be presented will comprise;
- SQNLDR Steve Ferguson, Executive Officer 36 SQN on: “The Australian Defence Force Aviation Safety Management System (ASMS) – turning Safety into capability”.
- tba: USAF F22 Pilot on : Flying the F22
- Mr Cameron Heathwood of AMSA on: The search for the missing Malaysian Airlines B777, Flight MH 370.
- Dr Rob Lee AO on: SMS: Integrating Risk Management and Investigation
The Avalon Seminar will be of interest to all associated with Aviation.
- To gain knowledge of up-to-date air safety theory and techniques, and
- To network with other aviation safety professionals.